What’s this Website About?
GooseCommunity gathers information from a variety of sources for every Goose show and centralizes in one place.
- There is a Show Diary for each show, which includes the set list, professional photos, show reviews/articles and links to video(s) from the show. Note that, especially for older shows, some of the content is not available or hasn’t yet been found.
- Create your own record of your show list on the My GC tab, including uploading photos, links to videos and jotting down memories for each show in your Personal Diary. See ‘Account & Friends Instructions’ section for full details.
- On the Western Sun Foundation tab you can learn more about the non-profit, and stay tuned for additional details coming soon!
- Go to Ted Poets for all things lyrics! Read the lyrics, listen to the song, watch Goose play the song, and when available, read an interpretation provided by one of our very own Ted Poets or from el Goose Times!
- Visit The Gaggle to view more about featured photographers and see Friends and Volunteers that made GC a reality.
- Browse The Band to listen to studio albums or link to Goose’s official website.
- Visit Press to read/view Articles and Interviews.
Account & Friends Instructions
Anyone can access the GC site to view shows, Ted Poets, read articles and more. You do need to sign up for an account in order to create your own personal record of the shows you have attended, including uploading photos, links to videos and jotting down memories. When you add friends, they can see the shows you have attended and can see the content you’ve uploaded to your personal record.
- To create an account, click on the My GC tab, or the Create/Update account link at the bottom of the site.
- Click Create Account
- Type in your name. This is the name that people will use to search for you when they want to add you as a friend.
- Type in your email address. An email will be sent with a link to verify the email address.
- Once you’ve logged in with the temporary password, you’ll want to update the password to something you can remember, and you can upload your own profile picture. To do so, click on the pencil icon on the avatar picture.
- To add friends, first search for friends that have already signed up for GC accounts by clicking on the Search GC Friends button. Once you invite the GC user to be your friend, it will appear in the Friendship Requests tab.
- If you don’t find a friend in the GC list, you can invite them to create their own account by clicking on the Invite a Friend to GC button. Type in your friend’s name and email address. There is a default email template, or you can click the Write a custom message checkbox and type in whatever you want. Once you are done, click Send. Your email will be sent to the email address you provided, and you can see the person’s name and email in the Sent Invitations tab.
- If someone sends you a friend request, you will see that in the Confirm Friends tab, and you can check Yes or No.
- Note that anyone that you accept as a friend will be able to see all of your My GC content, including all your photos, videos, show reviews and memories, for all of your shows.
- To create your list of shows that you have attended, after logging in, go to the Show Diary tab, which is the public view of all Goose shows. Find a show that you have attended then click the I went to this show button at the top. After doing so, go to the My GC tab and you’ll see the show there. You can upload up to 20 photos, copy/paste up to 5 video links, create your own show review and write your own memories for each show.
- Once you are logged in, for any public Show Diary you may see a people icon with +number in the corner. The number shown is the number of your GC friends that also attended that show.
June 28th, 2023
$3,070 Raised for Girls Rock Detroit!
April 17th, 2023
Goose fans share their time and energy by participating in a Community Impact Event with local organization Share Our Spare on Saturday morning of Goose's two night Chicago run.
Detroit nonprofit dedicated to fostering creative expression, positive self-esteem and community awareness for girls, women, gender expansive, and transgender youth and adults through social justice and music education, activism, and performance selected as Western Sun Foundation's Charitable Giving Program beneficiary.
We are so excited to announce WSF's next Community Impact Event with local organization Share Our Spare on Saturday, April 15th from 10a-Noon CST at "The Sharehouse" in downtown Chicago, less than 6 miles from The Salt Shed where Goose will be performing for two nights.
Prof Deepak Sarma chats with Rick!
Our online Cap Run Campaign Auction and Flow Kit Supply Drives are now LIVE!